Reserve a spot for your kids before
they run out!
Programming for Pre-School, Elementary and Middle School aged kids is available at both the 9am and 11am service times! In order to ensure that safe social distancing measures are maintained we are limiting the number of kids allowed in each room.
Before You Register
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group before reserving a spot :
- Does your child show any flu-like symptoms?
- Has your child had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Has your child had a prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason your child shouldn’t be around others?
We Care About Your Family's Safety
- There will be Temperature Checks at Check-In.
- Rooms and toys will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each service.
- Volunteers will wear masks.
- Kindergarten and older must wear a mask and will be social distanced.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
What It's Going To be Like
- Check in like normal when you arrive.
- To help with social distancing please drop your kids off at the hallway (not the door) and a volunteer will assist your child to the proper classroom.
- Once in their room, your child will experience the same great Family Programming they have come to expect including fun games, engaging songs, and age appropriate teaching.
- Please promptly pick up your child at the Hallway where you dropped them off, so we have time to sanitize the rooms between services.
Sound good? Go ahead and register! We're looking forward to welcoming you and your children soon!